Omega's Summer Holiday Writing Competition
Tell us about your NZ Summer Holiday and Win!
We want to know about your favourite places to swim, surf, fish, kayak, eat, snooze and chill out...share your NZ summer holiday tips and you could win!
Write a 400-600 word story for our blog, snap a couple of pics and email the story and images to us before 31 March 2015. The writer of our favourite story will win $500, plus we've got spot prizes of $50 to give away for the ones we love along the way. We'll feature all the best stories on our blog, filling it with useful real life travel trips for our customers.
Terms and Conditions
- Only stories about holidays in New Zealand will be considered for this competition.
- Content must be completely original, so while you may wish to google and check any details online please ensure that the words you write are 100% your own.
- The story you send us cannot be published elsewhere – i.e. on a personal blog, newspapers or other online placements .
- In entering the competition you give us permission to use your story and photos on our blog, facebook page and other social media channels either in original or edited form.
- Proof read your story before you send it to us, and do your best to ensure it is grammatically correct and does not have any spelling errors.
- All entries must be received by 31 March 2015 to qualify for the $500 cash back prize.
- Omega has total discretion over the quantity of $50 spot prizes that will be awarded.
- Winners will be notified via email and results announced on our Blog at http://new.omegarentalcars.com/contact-us/blog/
So get writing, we want to hear all about it!
Send Completed Entries (story and 1-2 suitable images) to: email@example.com. Please include the NZ city you are writing about in the subject line, eg. Competition Entry: Kaikoura.
PS: As well as gorgeous scenic shots, we love photos with your Omega Rental Car in the frame too! So if you have photos like that, feel free to include them...
12 December 2014 Update: We are delighted to announce the winner of our first $50 spot prize is Robert Höerhann of Austria in Europe. Robert's story and photos are now live on our blog under "Christmas in the South Island" - we hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
27 January 2015 Update: Over the holidays we have added a selection of the great stories we received to our blog. Keep them coming everyone and remember we especially love pictures of our cars in scenic locations if you have them too!
3 March 2015 Update: Less than a month now to get your entries in, hope you've been enjoying the great stories we've been posting on our blog. Today we've posted a new story by Barbara Ridley who wins a $50 spot prize - congratulations Barbara!
1 April 2015 Update: Thanks for all your great stories, I am continuing to load them on our blog and the judges will be deliberating over Easter. Look our for their decision next week!
16 April 2015: AND THE WINNER IS....Congratulations to Dan Baird for his great story - Exploring the Central North Island.
Dan receives a $500 cash prize and all entrants with stories published on our blog receive a $50 voucher towards their next Omega Car Rental. Thanks everyone for contributing such great stories and photographs to our blog!